Holiday Runway Challenge with Christopher Straub located in the Lobby/Concourse Level at US Bank Stadium.
Categories will include, but are not limited to:
- Home Decor
Up to five exhibitors will be chosen to participate in the Challenge!
Chosen exhibitors will be required to donate between $50 - $100 in raw goods/items and Christopher will create a look or holiday dress/outfit from the donated items.
Examples of potential items include (but are not limited to):
- Flowers, leaves, ribbon, fabric bits or samples, paper, or other small items.
- Product may be taped or glued on to another material.
- Exhibitors will receive the final “look” back at the end of the show to keep.
- Exhibitors will have ability to provide their items/goods in a 3’x3’ x 8’ tall area next to their mannequin showcasing their products/services at the show.
- Exhibitors chosen will have a 22”x28” sign with their company name, logo and booth # on display next to the dress/outfit on the Concourse.
- We’ll include consumer judging onsite at the show. The contest will be promoted on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.