The Minneapolis Holiday Boutique is a festive marketplace where you can shop for holiday gifts, see works from local artisans, experience holiday displays that will inspire your own decorations, and much more!
Whether you’re joining us at the U.S. Bank Stadium with a long shopping list or just looking for a fun day out with family and friends, there’s something for everyone at the show with hundreds of vendors to explore and unique features to enjoy.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend the Minneapolis Holiday Boutique
- The perfect destination for a busy person. One stop shopping means you can find everything you need for the holiday season, all under one roof. From apparel to decor, we’ve got you covered.
- Quality products and services. At the Minneapolis Holiday Boutique we feature the highest quality vendors. Get ready to browse exceptional products from both local and national artisans.
- Tasty Treats. Whether you’re looking for a snack for yourself or a hostess gift for a holiday party, we have plenty of vendors serving up gourmet goodies that are perfect for the most wonderful time of the year.
- To save money. Everyone loves a show deal, and Minneapolis Holiday Boutique exhibitors often have promotions on their products and services.
- Festive fun for everyone! The Minneapolis Holiday Boutique is not just about buying presents– it features numerous activities for every member of your family. With daily events, unique workshops, holiday entertainment, and much more, the Minneapolis Holiday Boutique is a great way to kick off the holiday season.
Take a look at Our Favourite Holiday Boutique Moments
Want to bring your business to the Minneapolis Holiday Boutique? We are now accepting vendors. Click here to submit your online application, or give us a call at 952-933-3850.
Who is Marketplace Events?
The Minneapolis Holiday Boutique is produced by MARKETPLACE EVENTS, producer of home, garden, holiday, and bridal shows across Canada and the United States. This diverse and experienced team produces some of the most successful and longest-running shows in North America, including market-leading shows in Minneapolis, Philadelphia, Indianapolis, Vancouver, Calgary and Montreal— some of which have thrived in their markets for more than 75 years.