TOP 5 FOR THE 5TH ANNIVERSARY!
It’s time to Deck the Halls in Hall D of the Minneapolis Convention Center, the Minneapolis Holiday Boutique’s new home. Attendees will find more than 200 high-quality vendors (including three dozen new exhibitors!) that offer the latest styles, trends, jewelry, gifts, children’s items, décor, and gourmet foods.
- The FEZtival of Trees – get in the holiday spirit with a stroll through this display of individually decorated holiday trees and wreaths. Each adorned tree, donated by community partners, will be ready to go to the home of a lucky raffle winner. Wreaths will be for sale. Proceeds will go directly to Zuhrah Shriners.
- Meet some of your favorite radio personalities each day in Booth #835 (check out our website for the complete schedule):
- KDWB’s Falen will kick off the weekend in style when she hosts Girls Night Out on Friday.
- On Saturday, check out a live broadcast of myTalk107.1’s “Shop Girls,” Allison Kaplan and Harmony Kaplan.
- Later that day, Lee Valsvik of KOOL 108 will help us turn back time for ‘90s Night. Enjoy music of the era, drinks, and fantastic door prizes.
- Sunday will bring merry making, games, contests and prizes hosted by Kia from K102.
- The Minneapolis Holiday Boutique is the perfect place to #shoplocal. Many of our hundreds of vendors are Minnesota-based. Stop by the Artisan Area for custom-made gifts and home décor – from candles to candy, shirts to soaps – all thoughtfully created by local artisans.
- There is plenty of holiday green to be saved and made:
- Save $2 by purchasing your tickets online.
- On Friday, tickets for seniors 55+ are only $8.
- Admission is just $5 after 5 p.m. on Friday and Saturday.
- Free ride passes to download for any day of the show courtesy of Metro Transit!
- Plus, all show attendees should register to win Boutique Bucks at the Show. Winners will be drawn hourly to receive $25 to use at any vendor of their choice!
- Check off your list then check in the Boutique Café to take a break to enjoy a hot meal with plenty of seating as well as a full bar.